Some links below are affiliate links that potentially earn me a small bit of money. I never affiliate with a product that I don't believe in and you are under no obligation to buy.
You probably saw my recommendations to attend The Autoimmune Summit last week. If you attended, you were one of more than 80,000 people who learned how to naturally prevent and reverse autoimmune diseases.
38 experts in the fields of Functional Medicine, nutrition and autoimmune diseases explained how leaky gut, genetics and environmental triggers, such as toxins, food sensitivities, infections and stress, all play a part in the development of autoimmune diseases.
If you tuned in, I certainly hope you feel empowered about regaining your health with the 40+ hours of educational content presented.
If you are just hearing about it, there’s still time to gain instant access to all 38 presentations by amazing experts on autoimmune diseases, nutrition, toxins and the gut. The Autoimmune Summit package is available for purchase, giving you the option to listen to the audios anytime you want. You can also watch the videos on your computer or mobile device. Your purchase includes the complete transcripts so you can study them and take them to your physician.
The Autoimmune Summit package gives you the powerful information you need and the steps you can take today to prevent and reverse autoimmune diseases.
The package is $67 / $127 (with the flash drive) now through Wednesday morning at 10am EDT. After that, the price increases to $97/$147. If you learn even one fact from one expert that changes your life, it will be worth it! 2-payment option available and the package comes with over $500 in free bonus gifts! I downloaded mine on the weekend and there are so many! I put the e-books on my Kindle for eventual reading (I have 2 library books on the go right now).
Andrea’s answer to “Why buy?”
NOT because I’m an affiliate who makes a small commission off each sale-
(Though some extra $ nice too.)
- If you’re interested in any of the talks, buy the Summit.
- If you find it hard to find a solid hour (or more) of time in one day to listen, buy the Summit.
(I find it way more convenient to own these so I can listen any time, anywhere. Sometimes I marathon them like I do TV.)
- If you think you’ll want to refer back to the talks, such as when you’re talking about one of these topics with a friend, buy the Summit.
- If your internet connection isn’t super fast and sits and buffers the videos, buy the Summit.
- Pay in two installments. Here’s the math: Current prices are $33.50/$63.50 twice before the price increase. After 10am Wednesday you’ll pay $48.50/$73.50 twice.
(Second payment happens in 15 days.)
And the purchase bonuses are good value.
Why buy the flash drive version?
Not because I’m trying to push a higher price. Not at all. If your internet connection is 100% awesome, don’t upgrade. However, if like me, you find that MP4 take a LONG time to download, longer than you’d like, buy the package that comes with a flash drive. Now that Flash drives are the norm in these educational events, I take the Flash drive. I upgraded my own purchase Autoimmune Summit from basic package to Flash drive package.
I encourage you to buy now at the lower price not to push sales but because why wouldn’t you buy it at the lower price? This business model works.
Recap: Speakers & Their Topics
- Michael Ash: The Gut and Immune System Connection
- Sarah Ballantyne: The Problem with Grains and Legumes in Those with AutoimmunityJeff Bland: Autoimmune Disease is NOT a Result of Being Allergic to Yourself
- Susan Blum: The Immune System Recovery Plan
- David Brady: The Role of Infections in Autoimmunity
- George Chandy: How a Sea Anemone Could Hold the Answer to Autoimmunity
- Alessio Fasano: The Role of Gut Permeability in Autoimmune Diseases
- Kara Fitzgerald: Allergies, Asthma & Eczema
- Leo Galland: Understanding Triggers and Treatments for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Nora Gedgaudas: A Patient-Centered Approach to Autoimmunity
- Sara Gottfried: Balance Your Hormones and Restore Your Immune System
- David Haase: Overcoming the Fog, Fatigue, Fear & Funk of the Autoimmune Brain
- Antony Haynes: Using Herbs and Botanicals to Treat Chronic Infections
- Katie Hendricks: Conscious Living: A Body-Centered Approach to Healing
- Richard Horowitz: Lyme Disease and Autoimmunity
- Mark Hyman: A Functional Medicine Approach to Autoimmunity
- Donna Jackson Nakazawa: Insights Into Today’s Autoimmune Epidemic
- Alejandro Junger: How to Detox in the Modern World
- Dan Kalish: Adrenal Fatigue and Autoimmunity
- Datis Kharrazian: Understanding Hashimoto’s and Other Thyroid Conditions
- Chris Kresser: Updates on Low-Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and Autoimmunity
- Todd LePine: A Discussion of Controversial Topics in Autoimmunity
- Frank Lipman: The Importance of Cleansing Your Body and Your Mind
- Deanna Minich: Functional Nutrition in Autoimmunity: A Phytonutrient Approach
- Mike Mutzel: Unraveling the Leptin, Fat, Autoimmune Connection
- Amy Myers: The Autoimmune Solution: 5 Key Factors That Influence Autoimmunity
- Stuart Nunnally: What’s in Your Mouth? A Biological Dentist’s View of Autoimmunity
- Tom O’Bryan: The Gluten Autoimmune Connection
- Dan Pardi: Sleep is More Important Than You Think
- David Perlmutter: The Brain, Gut & Autoimmunity
- Robert Rountree: The Immune System 101
- Geoffrey Smith: GMOs and Their Role in Leaky Gut, Inflammation & Autoimmunity
- Leslie & Michael Stone: Methylation and Pregnancy
- Aristo Vojdani: Understanding Advanced Assessment and Diagnostic Tools
- Terry Wahls: Macronutrients, Micronutrients, Mitochondria & Autoimmunity
- Heather White: Understanding the Toxins We Are Exposed To
- Brianne Williams: Practical Tips on Implementing Dietary Changes
- Robb Wolf: What is the Paleo Diet, and How Can It Help You Prevent and Reverse Autoimmunity?
Want to listen to today’s speakers? Here’s a screen shot of the final day lineup
Click on it to register to listen. They’ll be available until 9am (ET) tomorrow.