Some links below are affiliate links that potentially earn me a small bit of money. I never affiliate with a product that I don't believe in and you are under no obligation to buy.
I’ve been quiet this week, drafting some blog posts for later but mostly busy with other things, including trying to come up with the perfect domain name for a new website.
Here’s news from The Digestion Sessions, rewritten a little from the message in my inbox:
This. Is. It.
Our final round of Digestion Sessions is now upon us, with more incredible tips and strategies for getting to the root cause of depression and anxiety, healing digestive problems in children, and solving diarrhea.
Encore Day voting has officially begun. On Sunday morning, the 4 most popular sessions will be reposted.
Here’s what’s on tap for our final round of sessions:
Dr. Michael Ruscio reveals a step-by-step plan for solving diarrhea, including 3 practical dietary strategies for identifying trigger foods, a “controversial” test your doctor isn’t running, and unconventional yet impressive protocols for calming irritable bowel. Plus, find out how to save money on lab tests!
Dr. Shawn Soszka and Sean discuss one of my favorite topics, how your gut affects your mood. You’ll learn how low stomach acid is a HUGE contributor to mood disorders, why water and your meal are not a good mix, and what constipation does to you brain.
Dr. Liz Lipski’s talk is amazing, especially if you’re a parent! Find out how to read the signs and signals that your child may have a digestive disorder. And get the scoop on specific foods, herbs, and supplements that will restore and renew your child’s digestive tract. A must-watch!
And Arsy Vartanian — author of The Paleo Foodie Cookbook — cooks up a delicious Mediterranean Superfood Meatload dish. Yum!
Head on over and check ’em out.
Watch. Read. Listen. Anytime. Anywhere.
Only 3.5 days left to grab your Digestion Sessions Digital Access Pass!
The Digital Access Pass gives you lifetime streaming and downloadable access to all 25 sessions — videos, audio files, transcripts, slideshows, cookbook, and bonuses.
The limited time event week price will end Monday at 11:59pm Pacific Time, 2:59am Eastern Time, SHARP. Us east coasters have an extra THREE HOURS.
Because of U.S. Thanksgiving, there won’t be any extensions on the sales price. I expect to see a Black Friday sale, but no guarantees.
Reiterating what I wrote in my last post about the Autoimmune Summit-
Andrea’s answer to “Why buy?”
NOT because I’m an affiliate who makes a small commission off each sale-
(Though some extra $ nice too.)
- If you’re interested in any of the talks, buy the Summit.
- If you find it hard to find a solid hour (or more) of time in one day to listen, buy the Summit.
(I find it way more convenient to own these so I can listen any time, anywhere. Sometimes I marathon them like I do TV.)
- If you think you’ll want to refer back to the talks, such as when you’re talking about one of these topics with a friend, buy the Summit.
- If your internet connection isn’t super fast and sits and buffers the videos, buy the Summit.
- Pay in two installments! 2-Payment Option Available at Checkout. At the current price, the package without the flash drive is $97, or two payments of $48.50, and the package with flash drive is $147 or two easy payments of $73.50. (Second payment happens in 15 days.)
And the purchase bonuses are good value.
Why buy the flash drive version?
Not because I’m trying to push a higher price. Not at all. If your internet connection is 100% awesome, don’t upgrade. However, if like me, you find that MP4 take a LONG time to download, longer than you’d like, buy the package that comes with a flash drive. Now that Flash drives are the norm in these educational events, I take the Flash drive.
I encourage you to buy now at the lower price not to push sales but because why wouldn’t you buy it at the lower price? This business model works.
Recap: Speakers & Their Topics
- Dr. Kelly Brogan, MD: The Evolutionary Mismatch: Psychiatric Drugs, Preconception, and Probiotics
- Keri Brooks, FDN: What Causes Constipation, GERD, and Reflux … and Natural Remedies that Work
- Paul Chek, HHP: Healing Parasite Infections
- Dr. Alan Christianson, NMD: The Stress Cycle: A Mind-Body Approach to Reseting Your Digestive Rhythm
- Hannah Crum: How to Brew Your Own Kombucha
- Reed Davis, FDN: The 4 Rs of Gut Healing
- Sayer Ji: The Dark Side of Gluten: New Perspectives on Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
- Dr. Daniel Kalish, DC: H. Pylori: Detecting and Eliminating The Infection that Causes Heartburn
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC, MNeuroSc: The Gut-Brain Axis: How to Train Your Brain for Better Bowel Movements
- Dr. Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CHN: Healing Digestive Problems in Children
- Bob Montgomery: North Korean Kimchi with Lemongrass
- Mike Mutzel, MSc: The Belly Fat Effect: How to Turn Your Gut Bacteria into Fat Burning Machines
- Andrea Nakayama, CNE: Gut Flora 101: How to Build a Healthy Microbiome
- Dr. Tom O’Bryan, DC: Extinguishing Inflammation: Putting Out the Fire with Real Foods
- Keisha O’Neal: Paleo Puppy Chow Dessert
- Christa Orecchio, CHN: How to Kick Candida For Good
- Chef Lance Roll: One Pot Paleo Thai Chicken Braise with Bone Broth
- Dr. Michael Ruscio, DC: Solving Diarrhea: A Step-by-Step Plan for Taking Back Your Life
- Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis, ND: A Naturopathic Approach to IBS and IBD
- Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND: How to Beat the Bloat: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth
- Jeffrey Smith: Collateral Damage: How GMO Foods Wreck Your Gut and Cause Food Allergies
- Pete Servold: Bison and Pancetta Bolognese with Summer Tomato Jam and Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- Dr. Shawn Soszka, ND: The Gut-Mood Connection: How Digestive Problems Cause Depression and Anxiety
- Dr. Jillian Sarno Teta, ND: Beyond Bone Broth: Healing Your Gut with Real Foods
- Arsy Vartanian: Mediterranean Superfood Meatloaf with Nomato Glaze
Want to listen to today’s speakers? Here’s a screen shot of the final lineup. Click on it to register to listen.
These presentations will only be available for a limited time!