Today the Digestion Sessions flips over to its next set of speakers, as the event has 4 speakers every 2 days, rather than a single day. Now playing:
Dr. Kelly Brogan‘s talk is The Evolutionary Mismatch: Psychiatric Drugs, Preconception, and Probiotics. In this talk, Kelly Brogan uncovering the truth about psychiatric drugs, home birthing, breastfeeding versus formula, and probiotics.
Dr. Tom O’Bryan‘s talk Extinguishing Inflammation: Putting Out the Fire with Real Foods, covering how to heal gut-related inflammation with real foods. You don’t want to miss what he has to say about oats, wheat bread, and white potatoes. Plus, he gives his take on the “study” that said gluten-free is a scam.
Sayer Ji talks The Dark Side of Gluten: New Perspectives on Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity. Even if you’re tired of hearing the whole gluten vs. no gluten argument – honestly, I am – give it a watch anyway. In it, Sayer Ji reveals the latest science — yes, real science! — on the many problems with gluten. He poses a really interesting question: Are reactions to gluten really just your body’s natural reaction to a toxic food? Something to think about. I’m interested to hear his take.
And if you’d rather watch the sessions on your own time, check out the Digestion Sessions Digital Access Pass — including lifetime access to all the videos, mp3s, transcripts, slideshows, cookbook, and more. Two-payment options are available for both packages.
Instant Digital Access + 16G Flash Drive (FREE Shipping)
Lifetime access to:
- 19 Expert Interviews in HD Video ($297 Value)
- 19 Slideshow Videos ($147 Value)
- 19 MP3 Audio Presentations ($197 Value)
- 6 Cooking Classes in HD Video ($97 Value)
- 19 Slide Sets ($47 Value)
- Transcripts for All 19 Video Sessions
- Digestion Sessions Cookbook ($17 Value)
- 6 Incredible Bonuses ($124 Value)
- Fully Loaded 16G Flash Drive!
Digital Access Pass
(Instant Lifetime Access)
Same, no flash drive.
And over at the Autoimmune Summit
The Autoimmune Summit is about the role of infections, toxins and stress and Dr. Tom O’Bryan is there too. You have 24 hours to listen to these ones.
Today’s Autoimmune Summit line up:
- How to protect your microbiome
- Can you benefit from eating locally-grown food?
- Learn how your birth affects your immune system as an adult
- Why you should always filter your water
- What can you do to protect yourself from toxins?
- Learn how to be a savvy shopper
Donna Jackson Nakazawa – The Last Best Cure: Insights Into Today’s Autoimmune Epidemic
- How is chronic stress affecting you?
- The importance of buying clean cosmetics
- Why are women at a greater risk for autoimmune disease?
Tom O’Bryan, DC – The Gluten Autoimmune Connection
- How does gluten trigger an immune response in your body?
- Learn how to test for gluten sensitivity
- What symptoms can be attributed to gluten sensitivity?
David Brady, DC, ND – The Role of Infections in Autoimmunity
- Do viral infections cause autoimmune disease?
- Using herbs and botanicals to clear gut infections
- Why stress contributes to autoimmunity
If you’d rather watch the sessions in your own time, as I would ’cause 5 talks in 1 day is a lot, check out the Autoimmune Summit Digital Access Pass. Two-payment options are available for both packages.
Digital Access + Flash Drive includes
- 38 video presentations ($389 value, mp4 video download format or watch online)
- 38 audio discussions ($194 value, mp3 audio format)
- Hundreds of pages of full interview transcripts ($69 value, PDF format)
- 8GB flash drive with all of the above content pre-loaded!
Digital Access Only
Same, no Flash drive.
I’ve only noticed Flash drives being offered recently. Honestly, I never thought I’d spend extra on the flash drive, but I like to own all the videos and MP4 are slow to download. I feel like a sucker for spending all that extra money on a Flash drive and rather they just compress all talks into a zip file, but these are my options.