There are just 6 days until this year’s Eat to the Beat!
Treat Yourself To Dinner With 60 Of Toronto’s Top Female Chefs
A small taste of what’s in store for you:
- Lobster Grilled Cheese with Smoked Water Buffalo Cheddar
- BBQ Chicken Bites on Maple Cornbread with Apple Fennel Slaw and a Blue Cheese Drizzle
- Caramelized Pineapple and Coconut Cream Tarts
- Ontario Lake Trout over Autumn Quinoa pilaf topped with Crispy Kale Chips
- Smoked Duck Breast on a Waffle with Drunken Blueberries. Drunken blueberries!
- Chocolate Nutella Crunch Cream Cake
Who’s cooking at this year’s Eat to the Beat?
I don’t want to seem like I’m playing favourites by only listing a few but there’s too many to list in this post. There’s chefs from restaurants, catering companies (not mine – I’m still the “sous” chef), bakeries and food production companies. Read the list of chefs participating in Eat to the Beat this year.
Eat to the Beat
Tuesday, October 21 – Roy Thomson Hall
Ticket includes sweet & savoury dishes from 60 chefs, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
Registered Charity No. 89551 3737 RR001. A tax receipt will be issued in the name of purchaser, for the maximum amount allowable by Canada Revenue Agency.